“Great Experience, Professional Service and OK Prices”
Review of Dream Swim

Dream Swim
Ranked #2 of 15 Tours in Vourvourou
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dream Swim established in 2015 by “people of the sea” with long experience, passion and respect to the sea. Our goal is to offer a unique experience to our clients by providing top quality rental services, properly managed from our specialized staff. The boats are new with high tech equipment offering both comfort and safety to our clients.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We rented a boat (Compass Model) from them for an afternoon and it was perfect. It had sufficient fuel to last us, it was pretty new and everything worked fine and they explained, in English, how to use everything (no boat permit required).
The route you can take is gorgeous, you can go to the Blue Lagoon, to several beaches and across several islands.
I would recommend this experience to anyone. Just call in advance to make a reservation.

All reviews
"worth the effort"
in 3 reviews
"excellent service"

Reviewed 24 August 2017

After leaving the other side of Sithonia, were I tried (without success) to rent a boat for a small trip, being told by the lady owner that a storm is to be expected, while having a whole day clear ski and consulting all kinds of meteorological sites, to show her she is wrong, i left and I was trying my luck with Dream Swimm.
What a pleasant surprise ! It was almost 4 in the afternoon and normally you will not get anymore boats at this hour; well, to my surprise i got one, for a decent price.
Very helpfull staff, professional, a quick turn arround for checks and within 10 minutes i was heading towards a nice fish tavern, in Ormos, a village near by, pointed out by them.
In case of doubt, please do not hesitate to pass by them, even without a phone call, you will be surely served. And believe me, very well !

Reviewed 24 August 2017

It was very easy to book a boat few days before. You just pay a small advance, get all information about required boat related to number of people and pick a available date for it.
Boat was clean, equipped with ice boxes and 0,5 lit bottles of water for each member of crew. In the boat you get a map with clear instructions how to find your way and to get orientation where you are during cruising.
The island is beautiful, you have to see it with your own eyes, those nice beaches and crystal clear water with magnificent color.
You are free to use boat for 9h which is enough to cruise twice, make plenty of stops and breaks.
The price is appropriate to what you get.
I highly recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

- The place is very easy to find by car. Just follow the signs from the main road.
- The staff is very friendly and honest. I was looking for a 2 hours trip (my youngest one is only 3 years old) and the guy told me it's not a good price: 60 Euro for 2 hours vs. 75 Euro for 4 hours. Anyway I've booked the 2 hours trip and it was just fine.
- You need to provide an ID with your address, ID that will remain at them as some sort of an insurance.
- At the end you'll need to pay for the fuel. I've asked how much will it cost for 2 hours: they've said 30 euros, it turned out I had to pay 14 euros - Nice!
- You have a cooler on the boat with bottled still water, first aid kit and you're monitored via GPS. If you get in trouble there's a cell number that you can call - Cool
- Being a rookie I was "checked" by the staff if I understood how to operate the boat: you drive off with a staff member on board, make a u-turn, let him jump on shore and afterwards you're good to go.
- You receive a map and are told where to go/ where not to go. If you're into it, you can let them mail you a photo-map of your tour. I will come after 2 days.

I definitely recommend it! The view is awesome, you can stop and take a swim in Cristal clear waters. I'll definitely do it again if the opportunity will arise!