After spending a week in the family's village, we decided to venture out and explore Greece. We headed over to Kylini and reserved several rooms at the Grecotel Riviera Resort. We took the all-inclusive package and we were not disappointed with the food. The resort is about 5 years old (+ or -) and the accommodations were beautiful. We were with several family members with children so everyone had a good time. Stayed for only several days. Kids enjoyed the pools and the water sports. The nightly entertainment was just ok, however, we basically provided our own fun just catching up with our family lives. We will look into another Grecotel Resort on our next visit to Greece.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Olympia Riviera Thalasso is the ultimate spa resort in Peloponnese. Inspired by the sanctuary at Ancient Olympia, this exclusive beachfront hideaway is pure in classical elegance. Palms and a tropical seawater pool extending down to the beach add an exotic note. Guestrooms and summer suites are elegantly appointed in a style that strikes a balance between the casual and the glamorous. Enjoy endless leisure facilities within the resort and the sublime Elixir Thalassotherapy Center with 4.500 m² of pure pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grecotel Olympia Riviera Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Olympia Riviera Resort Thalasso Hotel Kylini
- Grecotel Olympia Riviera Kylini
- Grecotel Olympia Riviera Thalasso Greece/Kyllini