We stayed 4 nights with a group of 20 people, including myself, my husband, our 11 year old son and my brother. Wen had a bungalow with a pool and we absolutely loved it. All the pools as well as the big pool were sparkling clean and fresh. Our room in building E was very nicely updated. The beach was the best I have seen in Europe-- trulygolden sand and even on a hot July day it was very pleasant. It wasn't crowded and we had chairs and shade. Breakfasts at the hotel were lovely and we hadndinner at a taverna in Castro two nights-- delicious and local.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We believe that our guests create a vision about their ideal holidays. This is something that we have to protect and elevate. For that reason we are dedicated to offer the highest quality services. Taking this philosophy under consideration, we create the requirements for someone to generate the ideal memories in an environment full of luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Olympia Golden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympia Golden Beach Hotel Kylini
- Olympia Golden Beach Kylini
- Olympia Golden Beach Resort & Spa Greece/Kyllini