I stayed in this hotel with my wife from 19 July 2012 for four nights. The hotel is situated in a green environment which is looked after very well. The long sandy beach is very close and it is suitable for children as it is shallow for quite some distance from the shore. The hotel has also a very clean swimming pool and a smaller one for the very young. The staff are particularly helpful and polite. The rooms are standard with a rather small toilet and an old CRT TV set. They are cleaned every day. The food in all counts is of a good standard in quality and quantity. One minor observation is that some food items were exposed to flies as they were available for long times. I have very little to fault this hotel and I will certainly revisit and recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach is near Kastro on the Peloponnese in the south of the Greek mainland. Depending on the season, the adjoining beach reaches up to 11 kilometers long. Over 160,000 m² you can relax at the resort pools, see shows at the theater in the evenings, and enjoy a drink at the bar or NITE CLUB. Feel good and stay fit with WellFit(R) by going to the Finnish sauna, having a steam bath or enjoying a relaxing treatment. For sports enthusiasts, the resort offers a variety of sports, such as tennis, water sports, and mountain biking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Robinson Club Kyllini Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyllini Beach Hotel Kylini
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach Greece