We had the most amazing two weeks, I just have to mention the friendless and profesionalism of all members of staff. In particular Craig in the gym who's knowledge was first class, the varied programmes give both my wife and I the chance to get involved in alot of classes and events.
Food was excellent always a pleasure to visit the restaurants. The kids club allowed us to have some valuable time together.
I would have no hestiation in recommending this hotel to any family who want the best of everything!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach is near Kastro on the Peloponnese in the south of the Greek mainland. Depending on the season, the adjoining beach reaches up to 11 kilometers long. Over 160,000 m² you can relax at the resort pools, see shows at the theater in the evenings, and enjoy a drink at the bar or NITE CLUB. Feel good and stay fit with WellFit(R) by going to the Finnish sauna, having a steam bath or enjoying a relaxing treatment. For sports enthusiasts, the resort offers a variety of sports, such as tennis, water sports, and mountain biking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Robinson Club Kyllini Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyllini Beach Hotel Kylini
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach Greece