First I will begin with the negative, the travel from the uk is not good at all. The options are limited, we flew into Zante Island and then got a taxi to a Zante port then a ferry journey to kyllini port.
With two kids this was a real hassle and really started the holiday off in a poor way. But this is my one and only bad comment, kyllini beach resort made the journey more than worth while! From start to finish it excels in every possible way! Check in was quick and efficient and the receptionists couldn't do enough to help and multi lingual. Room are adequate and have all necessary amenities. Buffet restaurant offers various different themed nights with top quality food. Even the lunch had a great selection of food to satisfy all.
All the staff in all departments, always want to help. Always there when needed and with a genuine smile, made to feel very welcome and like at home. The hospitality can not be matched and we've experience many different holidays in many resorts. The children's club has good facility's and a full program daily with great staff to keep children occupied and happy. This was perfect as it allowed time to relax without worrying. But what shined through the most was the entertainment and fitness, from the first hour we arrived we were greeted by the manager an English guy who did make our holiday terrific!
Every day sports in the morning and afternoon ranging from volleyball to archery and fitness course upto 5 times per day at a wonderful outdoor fitness arena. The fitness classes were very professional and are designed to suit all, they offer yoga Pilates boxercise Zumba and many more. Organised precisely. Then when an evening arrives, there is a show present live in a very big and spacious theatre.
In our stay we seen 6 different shows using all the works, lights, costumes and fab acting!
It's hard to believe that the performers were not professionals and they actually have a normal day job within the hotel. Finally, the environment, the surroundings, the beach, the sea were absolutely picturesque! From the tennis courts to the long sandy beach the whole resort is breathtaking! I would recommend to all family's and anyone looking for a complete holiday! 10 out of 10 and I will certainly like to return in the near future.
One must do; ask for a sea-view room, this makes a big difference! One must thing to see: The Rocky theatre show, could match a broadway should for talent and wow factor! One must not: Come without full preparation for essentials like sunscreen, toiletries as the inside resort shop is very over priced!! I would like to leave a final big thank you too all the staff and a special thanks to Craig, fantastic job all round and we look forward to seeing you again in 2015!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach is near Kastro on the Peloponnese in the south of the Greek mainland. Depending on the season, the adjoining beach reaches up to 11 kilometers long. Over 160,000 m² you can relax at the resort pools, see shows at the theater in the evenings, and enjoy a drink at the bar or NITE CLUB. Feel good and stay fit with WellFit(R) by going to the Finnish sauna, having a steam bath or enjoying a relaxing treatment. For sports enthusiasts, the resort offers a variety of sports, such as tennis, water sports, and mountain biking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Robinson Club Kyllini Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyllini Beach Hotel Kylini
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach Greece