We travelled with 8 people (5adults, 3 children) in August 2014.
This hotel is in a very calm region of Kyllini in the Peloponnese. It is located in the wonderful sandy beach of Kyllini.
Our overall experience was wonderful. The hotel is a 4 star (sometimes closer to 3 star but acceptable). It is very clean and the facilities are well organised around the main pool of the hotel. The rooms were very spacey (3 double rooms) even if the bathroom was a bit small. The sea view was breathtaking.
It is definitely a "Family Hotel" that has put everything in place to allow the guests to enjoy and relax during the stay. The food was exceptional. We were not very attracted to the "All In" concept but I must say that it allowed us to focus on the time with our family rather than thinking about were we could find food for all of them :-). The buffets (morning, lunch and dinner) were extremely varied and provided choices to the most difficult people (warm or cold food, sweet or salty, fish or meat, sauce or no sauce, vegetarian or not, etc).
The personnel was extremely friendly, helpful and professional. Always ready to answer our demands.
In general, the facilities were great. Very clean and taken care of. Beautiful green grass cut almost daily. Clean swimming pools and surroundings.
The swimming pool is perfect for young children since the maximum depth is 140cm. It can be a bit annoying for the adults but acceptable.
The beach is wonderful. Very long strip of fine sand. Perfect for all the family. The children can enjoy building sand castles and play in the water which is not very deep. The umbrellas have enough space between themselves so that it allows us to have enough private space.
On the less positive side I would say that the rooms need a little refresh (some paint coming off, worn out bathroom, etc). The internet connection is unacceptable !! Even if we get wifi in all the hotel there is NO or very slow internet connection. Nowadays this is far from what we can expect.
To sum up, we would definitely come back if we are in the area again, and for sure would recommend this to all our friends and acquaintances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach is near Kastro on the Peloponnese in the south of the Greek mainland. Depending on the season, the adjoining beach reaches up to 11 kilometers long. Over 160,000 m² you can relax at the resort pools, see shows at the theater in the evenings, and enjoy a drink at the bar or NITE CLUB. Feel good and stay fit with WellFit(R) by going to the Finnish sauna, having a steam bath or enjoying a relaxing treatment. For sports enthusiasts, the resort offers a variety of sports, such as tennis, water sports, and mountain biking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Robinson Club Kyllini Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyllini Beach Hotel Kylini
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach Greece