The hotel needs renovation, especcially the rooms and the restaurant. The gathering for the dinner and lunch reminds me of being in the army, 600 people eating all together. I'm bored of the food almost from my first day being there. Also, there was an entertainment program playing loud music at the outdoor bar, from 22.00 until midnight. If you have small kids (and everybody there have) you can understand how difficult is it to make them fall asleep.
On the other side, the beach is excellent, the swimming pools are adequate for fun and the hotel has a lot of sport facilities, but who does sports when he is on holidays.
In conclusion, I think that the hotel does not worth the price (220 € per day, food inclusive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach is near Kastro on the Peloponnese in the south of the Greek mainland. Depending on the season, the adjoining beach reaches up to 11 kilometers long. Over 160,000 m² you can relax at the resort pools, see shows at the theater in the evenings, and enjoy a drink at the bar or NITE CLUB. Feel good and stay fit with WellFit(R) by going to the Finnish sauna, having a steam bath or enjoying a relaxing treatment. For sports enthusiasts, the resort offers a variety of sports, such as tennis, water sports, and mountain biking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Robinson Club Kyllini Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyllini Beach Hotel Kylini
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach Greece