Me and my partner stayed here in July it was our first holiday together we didnt expect to much to be honest when i first booked it was just a little getaway. I could not have been more impressed if i stayed 5* anywhere. The rooms were basic for what you used them for had everything that you would need. Building was lovely view from our balcony was lush. Greek night was where everyone started to migle was such a laugh made some good friends really enjoyed myself. Christos made our holiday special he could not have done more for us when we were there. On our last night we went down to his beach to see the sun set was fabulous defo worth doing! Filias food was amazing we ate all our meals there even though restaurants were seconds away could not beat the food here.The room was cleaned 3 times in the week we stayed which was fine because we wernt messy , the whole place is cleaned by one older lady so please dont be put off by the other reviews.Christos took us all to the airport so we didnt have to get the travel agents bus back which would have taken ages gave us a lovely send off. I am not a one to write reviews on holidays i only read them but this place deserves to be heard. Christos, Filia thank you very much hope to see you real soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studios Filia Hotel a family run business with a personal touch offering holiday accommodation with attention to detail of customer needs around the clock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Filia Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Filia Studios And Apartments
- Filia Studios & Apartments Hotel Troulos
- Filia Studios & Apartments Skiathos/Troulos