Our first holiday in Skiathos June 8- 22nd was brilliant,made all the better for staying at the Filia.Christos &, Anne-Marie were there to greet us & made us feel very welcome,which continued through out our holiday.Our rooms were spacious & very clean & the kitchen was full, of everything you would need.The rooms were cleaned everyday.The pool was lovely,our granddaughter(aged 1) loved it& spent hours in it! ,the gardens & views were spectacular.We all enjoyed the food at lunch times & at the sunset & bbq nights,thankyou Filia!! Troulos is a lovely quiet area & so clean.The buses are very good for traveling around.Make sure you visit the beaches,they are brilliant .Lots of good restaurants near by..Thankyou to Christos & all the family for making our holiday so special.What a lovely surprise wayne had on his birthday,a delicious cake,thankyou! We cant wait to come back,hope to see you next year...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studios Filia Hotel a family run business with a personal touch offering holiday accommodation with attention to detail of customer needs around the clock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Filia Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Filia Studios & Apartments Hotel Troulos
- Filia Studios And Apartments
- Filia Studios & Apartments Skiathos/Troulos