My wife & I have just returned from an 8 night stay at Erodios apartments. This was our 2nd visit to Erodios, the 1st was last September. We've never returned to any destination so quickly, an indication of how much we enjoyed Kalives & the apartments. The owners are very friendly & helpful, but not in the least bit intrusive - they're there to help & advise when needed. The apartments are located on a small hill, a pleasant 5 minute walk from the beach, shops & tavernas of Kalives. The village is well situated for touring the west/south-west of Crete, with many interesting places to visit within a day's drive. Chania & Rethymno are both lovely towns to stroll around. We had a sea-view apartment & it was very good value for money. We have previously rented villas in this area, but enjoy being in the village community, so the apartments suit us better (much cheaper too!). Final words of advice? Go soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run self-catering holiday apartments, where you will feel welcomed and enjoy the Cretan hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Erodios Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erodios Apartments Chania
- Erodios Apartments Kalyves, Crete