“Yetisen family”

Agus Bali Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 157 Tours in Nusa Dua Peninsula
More attraction details
Owner description: Agus Bali Private Tour offer special private tour packages of Bali. Among the many experiences, which I have gained as a licensed tourist guide is a renewed sense of pride and appreciation for nature and the tremendous wealth of our island and culture. I want to share the beauty with everyone who wants to see and experience the real Bali. Come join us !!!
Hatay Province, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Yetisen family”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

This is the best times of our lifes, thanks for your warm friendship and guide, great conversations and perfect time.. Always smiling and friendly, really thank you my friend.. We have a friend in bali :) agus and wayan.. Wayan ihsan :)

3 Thank Ihsan Y

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Agus and Wayan are the best !”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I spent two days with Agus and Wayan. All I can say is : they are the best tour operator !! They not only have deep knowledge about Bali and its culture, but they also went the extra mile to make my holiday memorable. Just one example : I really wanted to go down the shore of lake Batur however the place that I knew and wanted to go apparently was not the best place due to the unsafe local condition. We didn't go there. However Agus and Wayan went the extra miles and tried to find another place that would give me the same experience. I really appreciate their effort to take me there, even though the road was quite hard / dangerous. And yes, that place that they took me to was a breathtaking !.
During my two days tour with them, we couldn't stop laughing in the car. Agus is a hilarious person. Wayan, on the other hand, is quieter , however once he speaks and make a joke, expect a "belly ache" kind of laughing !. Wayan is the most safe driver I've ever known, And his knowledge about Bali roads gained him a nick name 'human GPS '.
in a nut shell my whole experience with them is nothing but amazing. They only gave me a positive, nice memories.
I plan to come to Bali again, and I will go with Agus and Wayan again!
Thank you Pak Agus and Pak Wayan for a very memorable two days with you. I'll see you again next year !

2 Thank Yessy P
Adelaide, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Insightful, friendly and knowledgeable guide, makes you feel like a VIP”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

If you want an intro to Bali, Agus delivers! Absolutely brilliant. A natural with an easy approach and with everything organised for a full day, Agus took on his Volcano art tour. We have just returned from a full day with him and his driver 'Norman', and although tired from all the things we have managed to pack in, I feel compelled to recommend him without delay. Keep up the great work Agus, you deserve every success.

1 Thank RobertMerrett
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best day of our amazing holiday!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We went on a tour to a family house, village temple monkey forest, Batur volcano and lake, spring water temple, elephant temple and Ceking rice paddies, the tour was amazing, and agus's knowledge was second to none! He knew all the best places to go and to get photos and was very friendly, making the day really good! He was willing to change bits of the tour depending on our preferences, even if we had any changes on the day itself! I would definitely recommend booking a tour with agus, the only disappointment was that we didn't book a second day with agus to see even more of the island!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank akw1988
Christchurch, New Zealand
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“wonderful day out”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

As one of the party that travelled with Shelley B I would like to say she has given an accurate account of our fabulous day on our own personalised tour. After doing a great deal of research with Shelley, and a number of emails to Agus we put together the most amassing and most interesting 12 hour tour. Do spend a day with Agus when you are in Bali, you will have a great day- Thank you Agus, we will have another day with you when we return to Bali

Visited May 2014