“Lovely hotel - would consider returning.”

Stella Palace Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Analipsi
UK
“Lovely hotel - would consider returning.”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Enjoyed 2 weeks with my husband, 2 sons (9 & 13) along with 2 other families of 4, each with teenagers 26th July-9th Aug'13.
Rooms: Ours was older (594) which had a slightly damp smell on arrival. The toilet was screwed on with wooden blocks - definitely not a great first impression and not to the standard we have enjoyed in previous hotels. However, it was ideally positioned away from any noise from bars / entertainment. Standard family rooms have essentially 2 rooms - one leading into the other. Ours had twin beds then through to a double which led out to the balcony. Our friends had a room overlooking the pools near the restaurant which was similar but went from a double to a twin then onto the terrace. Rooms available till 12 on day of departure but you can pay to keep them on if available.
Entertainment: We did bingo on the first night but learned our lesson! 10 euro's a strip - won the house and it was only 40 euro's! We didn't really watch the hotel entertainment in the ampitheatre as much of it was similar to what we'd seen in other hotels. We preferred to sit and chat (and have a drink) with our friends. Ampitheatre is a little anti-social we thought. Fire show was hotel entertainment at it's best. Najid and Bea were really pleasant. Zulu can be a little irritating but means well and the chief animator didn't speak to us in two weeks - he definitely seems more comfortable with the non-British guests. Thomas Cook girls Jen and Camilla were just lovely. Also recommend swimming lessons with Grace. We watched a few children really improve with her help and encouragement. For teenagers - pizza and internet night on a Monday night with the Thomas Cook girls is a must. 10 Euro's and they get to meet others their age.
Pools & Sunbeds: Some get up early but there always seemed to be beds available. They're all very comfortable. Towels available from reception for a deposit but most use their own. Pools are faultless. Kostas and Mattias in the bottom pool bar (complete with swim up bar) are great guys. Also must mention Chris and Daniel who both do a fab job. Much of the time we literally had the pool to ourselves. Definitely no overcrowding amazing for July /August. also a fish spa and massage area just next to the pool.
Beach: Quite small but pleasant. Sandy. Busy at times but meals time quieter and always beds available (free). Concrete wall has been built to break the waves so it's very calm and you can walk out. Great for the children. Lovely breeze.
Food: Not a single complaint from any of the 12 in our party - fresh pizzas, traditional Greek, Kids section nice selection of salads. Beautiful desserts. If anything could let it down, it would be the lack of variation on the snack front for those that don't want to venture to the restaurants for lunch or have missed breakfast. Literally just cheese and ham rolls / cakes every day. Asian Retaurant was amazing although we weren't too keen on the other a la carte restaurant. Can use each once during your stay.
The planes do pass over the hotel enroute to the airport and they can be quite frequent - however, when you do notice them, the noise is passed within 30secs and it really isn't going to spoil your holiday!
Stella village sits at the beach side of the hotel so you pass through the shared pirate pool / shop area to access the sea front. Stella Village is nearly all French guests.
Analipsi: About a 10 min walk to the centre of the village. Not much there really. A few shops and bars but enough to have a wander round if you need a change of scenery. Nearest shopping town is Hersonnisis 12-15 euro's in a taxi. Very busy main shopping rd so not recommended for those with young children - although you can get off it and that's more pleasant.. oh and there's a McD's there too!!! Overall, a great holiday. Beatiful hotel and lovely staff. Not the pull we've had back to other places but would definitely consider returning - particularly as the child price is to 17.

1 Thank scbdkelly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We went for 2 weeks from the 26th July to the 9th August 2013 and thought we may get bored... how wrong we where we could of easily stayed another 2 weeks!
My 4 year old cried and sulked for the majority of the last day as he didn't want to leave!
We travelled with Thomas cook and upon arrival the reception staff where friendly and helpful and our luggage was taken by golf cart to our room along with us!
We where at first placed in a room directly opposite the amphitheatre which I knew would be too loud for me ..... I requested a room change and reception where very helpful and polite (so please ignore reviews that say anything else!) They said they would be able to change our room the next day and that was fine with us. ....our first room was I must say of a lesser standard to the one we where moved to I suspect these are older rooms maybe?
My son loved the disco and although it was run by the hotels club they translate everything and don't leave you out (which I have had happen at a first choice resort!)
The next day we where moved to a room near the restaurant with a lovely tiled patio and grass area to play on outside. All the gardens and paths are kept cleaned and I saw gardeners daily maintaining a different area of the hotel.
The pools where lovely and the main two large ones where well cleaned and maintained although I do week the kids pirate pool could of been filtered better as I did notice a lot of the astroturfs black rubber bits had accumulated on the floor and didn't seem to be going away!
All the bars where kept clean and tidy and staff where always friendly and happy help.
The food was nice and I always found something for my fussy 4year old to eat! The freshly made omelettes are a must for breakfast but you have to explore and look closely at wjats going on everywhere to not miss anything tasty being cooked up I noticed!
My son loved the fresh pancakes every morning!
The Thomas cook kids club was fab for my little boy. He's never been to one before and he loved it. He was made to feel welcome and asked to go daily!
The activities sometimes differed to what was on the board and I suspect this was due to lack of numbers at a morning session but he always enjoyed it EG he made a treasure map and went on a treasure hunte day and he made a medal and did an obstacle course another along with games and songs etc.
The Thomas cook disco was on 3 times a week and fab they have games with prizes and lots of fun dancing. They also have dizzy and shades who he loved! The staff especially liam the lion are really great with the kids but I noticed he really made sure they where having fun!
The massage gazebo is great for a relaxing treat whilst the kids are at kids club too. This is 15 or 20 euros but very nice as a special treat!
Overall I would go back no questions asked. All the staff are friendly and helpful and make you feel welcome whenever they see you they will say hello etc. And a special mention for the reception and maintenance staff who sorted all the problems we had writhing minutes usually! EG me blowing the room electrics plugging something in... and the aircon breaking (fixed very next morning ) and the bathrooms hairdryer... brand new one installed by the time I returned from tea! Excellent hotel and woukdbt recommend to all!

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Katiecam87
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Just returned yesterday from a 10 night holiday at the Stella Palace. We arrived at 1.00 am late at night so went straight to room. The hotel had kept a cold salad buffet open for us which was a nice touch. Our room (2 bedroom family room) was excellent. The hotel is only 6 years old so nothing is getting old yet. Lovely bathroom with lots of complimentary shower gels etc, complimentary slippers (which we have never had anywhere before), double bedroom with built in wardrobes and separate twin bedroom for the children. We were on the ground floor opposite the main pool which was the best positioned hotel room we have ever had! Lovely decked patio with furniture, small garden with pathway straight to the pool. On the evenings the pool bar at the pool by our room had live musicians which was lovely as we came back after the ampitheatre entertainment and sat on our patio watching the live music. When we opened the curtains on our first morning (after arriving during the night) I was amazed at how stunning the hotel grounds were. They are kept immaculate with tiles and pathways washed down each morning. It is the first hotel we have stayed in with wooden sunloungers with padding not plastic, which made it feel really like a 5* hotel. There are 7 pools at this hotel which is not included in the brochure description but ought to be as this helped each pool feel spacious and never crowded. We were there in the school summer holidays and each pool felt empty compared to other hotels. There are 3 main pools, a children's pool with a pirate ship slide and 3 other pools which belong to the Stella Village. Stella Palace is adjoined to a 3* hotel called Stella Village and everyone can share each others' facilities. We hardly went to the village part except to go to the shop, as the pools at the Palace were far superior. We met people from the village who said their hotel was nice but ours was 5* and they couldn't afford it. It certainly felt like a 5* hotel and anyone who is thinking of booking will not be disappointed.
The food however let it down slightly. Everything is edible and there is a good variety. Most nights there was a theme night for the evening meal - greek, fish, asian, italian. On these nights extra tables were set up with live cooking and were immaculately displayed. The rest of the food though was not the best we have ever had. Rubicon Palace in Lanzarote was definitely 5* food. You can have one visit to the Gourmet restaurant and the Asian restaurant. We never went to the gourmet one but the Asian one was absolutely 5*! You have a 5 course meal, choosing one soup, 2 starters from a selection of 9, one main from a selection of 9 and one dessert. This was the highlight of the meals for us- definitely do not miss out on this.
We usually go on holiday with First choice and have visited many of their Holiday villages as we like the variety of children's activities available for our 10 and 7 year old boys. We thought we would try Thomas cook this year for a change so looked at the top kids club hotels (Family World) presuming they would be similar to First choice. They were not on par with First choice at all. Our kids enjoyed them but they tended to do the same things over and over again. The activity descriptions on the board had different titles but the description of what it was was nearly always 'work as a team on different challenges' so was very vague. There were hardly any children in the kids clubs most of the time and so they must put them on the Xbox, which my 2 liked but they do enough of that when they are at home! It is worth mentioning now that the reason there weren't many children in kids club was because there are hardly any English people in this hotel, which had quite surprised me, especially being a Family World hotel. I thought during the school holidays there would have been loads of children for them to make friends with as there were with First choice.
The hotel consists of about 80% French, about 5% English and the rest being German, Russian, Polish, Italian. We didn't have a problem with this but it was just a shame there weren't more English children for my children to play with, as the other Nationalities have their own separate kids clubs. Perhaps they could join together at sometimes during the week to teach children about different Nationalities, languages and customs, and make international friends?
We have booked to go to another First choice holiday village for next year (sorry Thomas Cook!) But don't let this put you off. If you want a top class hotel and aren't bothered about kids clubs it is for you. I put the kids clubs first to give my children different experiences whilst on holiday, like raft building, kayaking etc which First choice provide.
We booked to go on the Knossos trip which cost 120 euros for the four of us. It was a nice trip to see the palace where the MInotaur was supposed to have been kept and killed by Theseus, which my children were interested in having studied the Ancient Greeks at school. However, the 120 euros only covers the coach and having a tour guide. You have to pay another 6 euros for each adult (children are free) to get in and then in the afternoon you are taken to the capital Heraklion to go shopping and left for 3 hours before you can return to the coach. We went in a museum so this cost more money. So it was not worth 120 euros - no entrance fees or meals included in the day, so you have left your fully inclusive food back at the hotel and not been provided with anything for the day. If you want to go I would suggest you get a taxi yourself.
The entertainment was ok - some nights better than others. The thomas cook reps only come on twice a week and you never see them again in the evenings. The entertainment is ran by the 'foreign' team and translated into English for you. 5 out of 7 nights is 'cabaret night' consisting of the same team of people doing comedy sketches and dances. Got a bit boring after a while but we do like to go to the entertainment so kept turning up each night. The 2 best nights were a night when a guest circus family from Albania did a show with magic tricks, illusions, fire eating, walking on glass, etc which was amazing and 5* entertainment. Our last night was the 'pool party'. The first part I did not think was appropriate for a 'family' resort and consisted of ladies who had been selected during the day to take part in 'Miss Stella' like a Miss World and had to parade with outfits and then bikinis. This is dead boring for children! However, the next part was a great experience for my family. My husband along with 30 other men had been asked during the day if he would participate in the greek show which consisted of 30 men in 2 circles of 15 walking in different formations in the pool at 10.30 at night holding fire torches. They had to practise with straws at 4.30 in the afternoon and do it with live fire on the evening! It was so well planned and executed and looked amazing! It ended with fire works going off. The whole day people had been setting things up around us all around the pool and it took at lot of preparation - they do it once every fortnight and is absolutely amazing. However, all in all, it was not 'family' entertainment which I expected on a Family World holiday, but geared for adults.
You can walk across the road to the hotel's own private beach with free sunloungers! This is lovely for a couple of days but the sea is quite choppy so beware.
I think I may have considered everything now - ground 5*, room 4.5*, food 4.5*, kids clubs 3*, entertainment 5* for adults, 3* for kids, excursions 3* for value for money.
If you have booked to go to the Stella or are thinking of booked, you will not be disappointed. We are quite a fussy family and will only stay in a minimum of 4* hotels as we like our hotel to be as comfortable as our home and not leave a lovely home to be downgraded in a hotel, so if you would recommend it you will definitely love it.
Sitting here now writing this review, makes me wish I was there now. It's 10 to 2 now, so the kids would just be getting ready to go to the 2pm kids club! Never mind, we have next year's holiday to look forward to.

Room Tip: Family 2 bedroom rooms are excellent so the children do not have to sleep in the same room as you...
1 Thank Julie G
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed at stella palace for 2 weeks 19 July - 2 aug with our 2 children age 8 and 10 years. Good hotel, but not sure, would go back.
Upon arrival we were given room 593 which smelt damp and overlooked a dried up tired looking fountain and everyone's washing as the Europeans tend to bring string and peg up their washing across the balconies, fair enough but not a very pleasant view. We even met another family that refused the same room we were given, so not all rooms are the same. Anyway we were given an alternative room which was much nicer room 548 which was near the bottom lagoon style pool overlooking the crazy golf.
Room - room was good, large size, nice decking area, good air con, we had problem with bathroom window, but was repaired within 10 minutes! You have a fridge in your room so great if you want to buy some water etc. There was a hair dryer in the bathroom but mine was taped together as had obviously been previously broken and the tape didn't hold so it kept coming apart. Maid service is good, cleanliness excellent.

Hotel grounds and pool and beach - very good, 2 lagoon style pools and if you walk to stella village part it has a pirate ship pool and a pool with 2 water slides. Hotel has its own private beach, not much, but has beds and parasols so ok, it is a beach! Also you can hire hotel pool towels for 5 euros refundable at end of your stay, but we witnessed people taking these towels and removing them off reserved sunbeds. There were quite a few Russians and french arguments. Also you do have to get up early for a sun bed, but then I am yet to find a hotel abroad where I don't have to do this now unless the pool area has been locked!

Entertainment - thank goodness for Thomas cook kids world - my boys loved it, and we paid for them to go to the chocolate party, mission impossible party and the beach party. Well worth it, as if your children are happy so are you. They also went most days to the 10 - 12 session and sometimes the 2 - 4 session. As for hotel entertainment, it was not my kind of thing, sat in an ampitheatre, on splintered wood, felt uncomfortable and snagged a nice dress. 3 nights out of the whole 14 nights was a professional show, one was a circus act which was repeated twice and the other was some African dancers, both were very good. Entertainment repeated each week, so 2nd week was the same all again. The rest of the eves entertainment was the animation team with audience participation, cheap silly entertainment. I have been to 3 star hotels with more professional shoes I have to say. So we used to go to the bar and sit on our decking. Note the all inclusive finishes at 11 pm and quite often the entertainment finished just as the all inclusive finished.

Drinks - ok for all inclusive, but would expect cocktails included for its star rating, but I paid extra for mojitos from the top pool bar when on a special of 5 euros and have to say they were lovely.
Food - breakfast- boys had fresh made chocolate pancakes or waffles. Hubby had fresh omelette, I had fruit. I am a fussy eater though. There was everything you could think of for breakfast. Lunch and dinner ok. They did themed Eve's, italian, fish, greek, Asian etc. They were good and better than a lot of other all inclusives in the med, but not as good as say the Caribbean/Bahamas style hotels. There are 2 a la carte restaurants where you can dine once in each irrespective of whether you are there for a week or two, which is a bit mean. We dined in both and loved them, would highly recommend. We also bought the local grape bottle of wine for 17 euros with our meal which was nice. If you are going out for the day, tell reception the day before and book a picnic! Wine is included in your all inclusive, just ask for the all inclusive white, red etc, as on themed Eve's they provide a wine list where you can buy wine, we bought wine with our a la carte meals and have to say it was a superior wine to what is the all inclusive wine, but then would expect it to be.

Hotel Animation team - got a bit annoying that they were constantly coming to you around the pool trying to sell raffle/bingo tickets and encourage merchandise selling. Their jobs are clearly linked to some kind of selling/performance thing. But they accepted if you said no, after asking why not? Well because I don't want to play bingo!

Staff - Kostas at bottom bar was excellent, he was great with our boys. Also Daniel in the restaurant who also was on the bars sometimes, what a hard worker, he seemed to never stop but was always friendly and nice to our children. Most staff were fine and polite.

Surroundings - not very nice, Analipsi isn't that great, and there is very little about. We went to Hersonissos on the road train, boys loved it. Do get off in old Hersonnisos as typically greek and cobbled streets with tavernas, the port of hersonnisos ok, but noisy tourist trash shops is what it is mainly full of. Also we encountered a begger who hung around outside the hotel in his electric wheelchair, when we said no, he then zoomed after another family.

Aircraft noise - yes you are over the flight path, I became oblivious to the planes above my head when by the pool, they were low enough for you to see the landing gear but not skimming your head, as you are a good 20 mins from airport. As a light sleeper I did awake at 6 am hearing them!

This is no fault of the hotel but when we were there, there was a large group of french teenagers, whose parents did not bother with them. These kids dined together, on an eve hung around together and we are pretty sure the one with adult wristband was giving alcohol to some of the younger teens. We were a bit fed up of hearing Madison by the end of our 14 night break. But guess you can get that anyway, I was just relieved it wasn't the Brits showing us up for a change!
All in all we had a great holiday, the hotel needs to keep on top of its game to keep its 4 star status though! Would I go back? If it was reasonable enough in price yes, but I think there are better 4 stars out there. If you want sun, a nice pool and good food, then go for it!

Room Tip: Room 548 was nice! Overlooked crazy golf inbetween pools so no bar noise. Note not all rooms are the...
1 Thank Castles47
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2013

stayed at stella palace for 1 week,30 july-6 aug with my family in room 632.The room was very nice and modern.The air con was very good and we slept well;but had a good ALARM clock around 5.30 am we could hear the COCK A DOOLE DOO cockerel from the field opposite.But it gave us time to reserve our sun beds which I don't like to do @ 6 am but if you can't beat them then join them.I loved the swimming pools,one pool has a bar,which you can swim up to,but it can attract some rowdy people.stella palace is not all English people,it has French and Russian holiday makers.As you walk to the beach end it's called stella village but I call it german village because its all german holiday makers.When you step outside stella palace/stella village EXIT you will see beach and a handful of restaurants (poor beach,dead resort) My biggest MOAN was the restaurant food it was luke warm and cold.If you are a fussy eater you will struggle!!And it felt like a cattle market!!After the 3rd night I went out for my evening meals.A week was fine here I couldn't do 2 weeks .Sun beds are good and strong,free drinks to 11pm and free ice cream till 5pm,BANNANA flavour love it!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Gary G
Tel Aviv, Israel

i was with my wife for vacation for 5 nights
all inclosive full mills.
very big hotel with 3 big outdoor pools.
we ordered a suite with privet pool.
the service was excellent from all of the workers.
there is no internet in the rooms, only in the lobby with payment.
there is a great gormet restaurant next to the pool which was great, you get one time for free.
we took a massage and was great filling.
the kids have a lot to do in the hotel: chess,ping pong, pool games with the crew,football. slides, and a lot more

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank amirskier
Israel
Reviewed 7 August 2013

If you’re the type to just read the first line of a review, don’t hesitate and book a vacation at Stella Palace! Really… now! :-)

Stella Palace is approximately a 25 minute drive from Heraklion airport. The drive is very scenic with breathtaking views of the sea on the left and scattered houses and olive groves all around. (On the way there are also many stores that sell fur coats… what’s up with that!?!? I found this amusing considering the August heat.)

Anyway, arrival at Stella Palace is very welcoming. The reception is very courteous, explains everything patiently and the check-in process takes a matter of minutes. Renting a safe costs 15 Euros and pool towels require a 5 Euros refundable deposit per towel. A golf car then whisks you and your baggage to your room and you’re all set for an amazing getaway!

We stayed at a poolside “Open Plan Family Room”. The room was large and comfortable. Note that some of the rooms have showers and some have baths so if you have special needs, request as necessary. The TV was “old school” (not flat LCD) but truthfully, I don’t think we watched more than 10 minutes the entire week. The room was cleaned every day, towels changed every 2 days, and was pleasant. The bed is comfortable if you like a firm mattress. The parent’s bed has 1 mattress as opposed to 2 mattresses pushed together as annoyingly done in many hotels.

We stayed at Stella Palace for a week (first week of August). What makes this resort stand out is its amazing staff - across the board. Everyone, and I mean everyone!, is amazingly kind and courteous. The reception, waiters, cleaning crew, bar staff, animation team – everyone says hi, smiles, asks how you are and gives you a genuine feeling that they enjoy their job and that their priority is to make your vacation as pleasant as possible. This truly went without exception. We could not find even one employee that was not pleasant. I shouldn't mention names (because there are so many who deserve praise), but Costas who works at the “lower” pool bar during the day is an absolute delight in terms of service and tips if you want to venture out of the hotel, and Ada who works the evening/night shift in the “lower” and “upper” pool bars was so friendly with the kids that they actually waited for her every day at 18:00 to start her shift and ran to her with huge hugs!

I would also like to note that the guests were also very well mannered. During our stay the composition was about 50% French, 30% British, 10% Russian and 10% assorted (Austrian, German, Netherlands, Israel, etc.)

Food – the food is so varied and tasty, that if you cannot find something delicious to eat, there is something seriously wrong with you. The main dining room includes basic items that repeat every day (pancakes and omelets for breakfast, amazingly yummy pizza at night, etc.) as well as food that changes every day based on the theme of the day. There is even “unconventional” food for the brave such as escargot (snails), rabbit, etc. I also must note that the resort is very “vegetarian friendly” – all food is clearly marked in 4 or 5 languages and vegetarian food is marked with a large “V”. The staff is also happy to recommend food to your special liking or needs. Waiters are quick to bring you a drink and always smile. Men are not required to wear pants to dinner (I wore shorts, t-shirts and sneakers). During the day (until 17:00) there are unlimited sandwiches, cakes and great ice cream in every bar. If you don’t feel like changing out of your bathing suit, lunch is also served in the restaurant near the “upper” pool bar (chicken, hot dogs, salads, chips, etc.) until 14:30; this restaurant becomes the specialty “Gourmet” restaurant in the evening. The second specialty restaurant is the “Asian” one located near the main lobby. We ate at both and enjoyed the food and terrific service. The head waiter in the Gourmet restaurant could not be friendlier – what amazing people!

Entertainment – during the day the resort’s animation team as well as the Thomas Cook animation team have all kinds of games, trivia quizzes and activities. They are all nonintrusive and very nice. There is pleasant live music every evening near the “upper” pool bar and near the Asian restaurant (on the night we ate there – not sure if every night). The kids loved the mini disco in the amphitheater at 20:45 and we all enjoyed the shows at 21:45. Some of the shows were performed by the talented animation team and some by external contractors. All of the shows were very entertaining and full of good energy. The hotel’s theme song is “Skotose me” by Nino if you want to practice :-)

Pools – the “upper” pool is actually 2 connected pools which are very nice. The “lower” pool includes a swim-up bar and was my favorite. There are 5 additional pools that the kids loved – pirate ship, water slides, etc. All pools have regular water (as opposed to salt water). Beware that there are no lifeguards in this hotel. There is absolutely no problem finding a sunbed during most times of the day and no need to wake up before sunrise to save one.

Beach – the hotel has a nice private beach. It is surrounded by an L-shaped breaker so the water inside is lake smooth which feels safer for kids. The ground in the water is flat and clear of rocks. The only minus is that the water is not clear within the breaker (due to the enclosure), so if you like clearer water (and waves), you will need to walk a few hundred meters up or down the beach.

All inclusive – it’s really not 100% all inclusive. Some of the food in the bars costs money (for example, donuts and sandwiches near the pirate ship bar) as well as some of the drinks, juices and shakes. Some children’s activities cost money.

Extras – there are plenty of things to keep you busy in the resort. Football field (synthetic grass), ping pong, zumba classes, darts, mini golf, life-size chess (near mini golf), tennis etc.

This was our second summer vacation in Crete. Last year we stayed at the Mitsis Laguna Resort and Spa. Our experience this year was exponentially better! Although the Mitsis Laguna is visually stunning in its fantasy glam styling that makes you feel like you are in Aladdin’s palace, almost everything else there falls short: the staff is completely miserable and makes you feel like they are always doing you a favor by serving you or even talking with you (waiters, bar personnel, cleaning personnel – almost everyone!), bad restaurant design results in long queues, it can take up to half an hour to get a drink from a disgruntled waiter and most of them are!, food is boring and repetitive and for some reason pork is sprinkled onto almost every dish making it nearly impossible for vegetarians to enjoy a meal, the beach is full of rocks, and the pools (all 5!) are filled with salt water which is very not fun for kids, eyes or people with sensitive skin.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 576. It is located near the “lower” pool, opposite the bar and not far from the am...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank Yoav T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Analipsi
Creta Maris Beach Resort
Creta Maris Beach Resort
#6 of 171 in Hersonissos
Caramel Grecotel Boutique Resort
Aldemar Knossos Royal
Aldemar Knossos Royal
#14 of 171 in Hersonissos
Insula Alba Resort & Spa (Adults Only)
Stella Island Resort & Spa
Mitsis Laguna Exclusive Resort & Spa

Been to Stella Palace Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!