Istron Villas
US$223
US$158
Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas(Agios Nikolaos)
US$424
US$399
Faedra Beach Hotel(Agios Nikolaos)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$111
Naiades Almiros River Hotel(Agios Nikolaos)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$62
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Mistral Mare Hotel(Agios Nikolaos)
  • Breakfast included
Lito Hotel(Agios Nikolaos)
TripAdvisor
Blu Acqua Hotel(Agios Nikolaos)
  • Breakfast included
Miramare Resort & Spa(Agios Nikolaos)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewscrystal clear waterwater sportsprivate beachadonisprivacyvillagebay
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Istron Villas has undoubtedly proved to be one of the best locations for a perfect holiday for me.
Not only were the villas very much up to my expectations, but also the friendly hosting by the Panagiatopoulos family was impressively warm and genuine.
The villas were spacious and comfortable, the beach was fantastic and the service was excellent. The location of the Villas is also perfect because it is both close to and far enough from the city. Moreover, the food served at the cozy restaurant of the Villas was delicious and obviously created with love.
In short, after a stay of about a week, I found myself making plans for coming back soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Guzny
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Had the unexpected opportunity to visit Istron Villas in August - Had a great relaxing time with great breakfast prepared by Andonis. The villas are spoacious and kept clean - I would suggest the topmost villa - Artemis because its pool is private - thanks Dimitris and all for your hospitality :)

Will visit again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank cyenne
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent 4 nights in the beginning of August at villa 'pan pan' of the Istron villas. I usually go for 5 star hotels, but this time preferred the privacy of a villa, with own pool. I spent a lot of time on line doing my homework, as this was my first trip to Crete, and it definitely paid off. The villa is very nicely furnished and comfortable, with a well equipped kitchen ( down to plastic containers for left overs, and a little blender for baby food etc). It also has black out blinds, and good double glazing. The beds are very comfortable, my only little gripe about the furnishings is that there are only feather pillows. The patio/ pool area is lovely, with a stunning view of the bay and the mountains. The pool is clean, and the outdoor furniture is comfortable. The location is fantastic. It is very tranquil and quiet at night. It shares the bay with the Istron bay hotel, which offers good dining options, a nice pool, and entertainment ( if you're interested in it ) the closest beach is lovely. It doesn't get very crowded, and offers diving lessons and various other water sports fun. Also, the next beach down ( a 3 minute drive from villa ) is absolutely stunning. It has fine white sand and the clearest water I've ever seen. Beautiful! It is more crowded than the hotel/ villa beach though. Dimitri runs the villas, and he is really nice. Very eager to help, or give advice about interesting places to visit. He also has a range of dvds to borrow, english books to take, culinary advice..we rented a car from Istron cars- it's located in the Istron bay hotel, with pick up from the airport. They offered competitive prices, and were very also lovely people and pleasant to do business with. On the subject of cars.. Crete is extremely hilly with some pretty hair raising driving. Unless you're very good at hill starts, I would recommend renting an automatic! We didn't, and damaged the door rolling backwards. I highly recommend these villas and hope to come back!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Naomitate
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We stayed in Villa Artemis. Three bedroom three bathroom. Six adults and a toddler. Great size property particularly the outdoor area with plenty of relaxing space and access to three sides of the pool, BBQ, swinging chair, dinning areas and furniture and sun beds. The villa was clean and well equipped and Demitri was helpful with any further requirements. It was at the top of the set of five villas which gave us privacy and good views (sea glimpses but fantastic inland views) however the drive way was steep and narrow and we were advised not to drive up but park half way up by the hire car company (not Demitri). Walking up was possible from the car but a challenge for those not so fit. The villa was linked with the hotel which had a great pool but we found the Bistro a bit average (we didn't try the other beach restaurant) and €8 charge for tennis. The small beach was nice though. From the villa to town was walkable but big hills and around 30 minutes walk (1.5km)

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2011

We have spent two weeks in Istron Villas,. My family was at the Phaedra and my Cousin's family was at the Artemis. We had a great time there. The villas are perfectly equipped, the cleaning was done properly and frequently. Our children enjoyed a lot the pool and the very close beach down the road was amazing. You have to get used to the very steep road if you have a car, but nothing that can not be handle in a couple of days.
Dimitri, the landowner, is a very gentle guy, always there to make your stay comfortable. I recommend this place to anybody who has a family with children and want to stay relaxed in a very nice place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family