Almyra Hotel Village
Nakou Village(Koutsounari)
  • Breakfast included
Blue Sky Hotel(Ierapetra)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice hotellong beachlunch and dinnergreat varietyfantastic beachcleaned every dayswimming poolclean beachcrystal clear watersea viewour room was spaciousend of septembernearest towngreek nightenjoy localbeatiful resortnice atmosphere
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I went 15 August was very beautiful ! I have no words to describe ! is better for the hotel in KOUTSOUNARI !The rooms were fantastic ! ! humans and city workers were good all of them ! worth going and spend what 's your dream vacation !

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was with my girlfriend for two weeks in this wonderful place and we really enjoied our holidays.Very good value for money,nice and big domain with beautiful gardens,nice rooms,excellent food with various types from greek kitchen.We hope to have time and money to come back next year again.Many kisses to Savas !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SavS2013
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We just returned from Almyra after staying 8 days in all inclusive. I have only good things to report for this hotel. We had a fantastic quiet family vacation.
Has plenty of space with a huge garden and a swimming pool too big for my taste, but my son loves it. I prefer to go to the beach with the amazing crystal clear sea and the small black pebbles.
We stayed in a room on the first block near the sea. The room was big enough for us, two adults and one child 12 years old, simple, clean and with an awesome view of the sea.
The staff was always helpful, with a friendly attitude and always ready to fulfill your desires, especially Spiros at the bar on the beach (ela my friend).
The food was very good and with my 5 extra kilos, I can prove it. My son wants to eat again Pizza ala Almyra.
As for the wind that I read in some reviews during the days that we stayed we only had a pleasant light breeze that cut the extreme heat.

Room Tip: Book Beach Front Room the view is!!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank AMICHALIS
Reviewed 11 August 2013

i was there with my girlfriend one weak ago.....everything was fantastic ..."very bombastic"...how i say was magic ...the food the staff.....NEXT YEAR I GO BACK FOR SURE !!!!!!!!!!........a quiet hotel is good for the couples if they want to have a lovely vacantion .....

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Me and my family have passed beautiful holidays with good weather and good food.The temperature was 34C and sea's about 26C.My child was very happy because he can plaied with a lot of children from Russia,France,Romania,Czech Republic,Poland,etc.Was a very nice experience for him.The beach is very big and you can play beach volley.We hope to come back next year.

Room Tip: The amily rooms are in beautiful garden.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family