Blugreen Stegna
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bthe perfect place to staybeautiful villageroof terracethe ownernice staythank you very muchbig hotelgreen areaan excellent jobspecial homemaderelaxing holidaypoppyrhodosnaturetreatsaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We had a wonderful 14 night stay at the Panorama. The owner Sarantis was very helpful and friendly. His service was second to none. Our room was very clean and bright with aircon, fridge and balcony. Breakfast was very good with plenty of variety including a Sarantis special each day. The beach is a 10 minute pleasant walk with plenty of tavernas. We recommend hiring a car to explore the island. The Panorama is the perfect place to stay for a relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Suba451
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Panorama is entirely adequate, but not spectacular. The buildings are new. Our room had no view to speak of. The staff, while generally courteous, does not go out of its way to be especially helpful. As someone pointed out already, that is something one generally expects of a b&b. The rooms are quite sparsely decorated and had a vaguely antiseptic quality. I felt like i was staying at a dorm. The restaurant area can become stiflingly hot if there is no breeze. I think this is a good option for Stegna, but I have the feeling I might not rank it highly versus some possibilities in other towns along the coast.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reisija26
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We stayed for 3 nights in a studio in the Panorama b&b. The room was very clean and nice. There is airco, a balcony, a fridge, some pots and pans to make a spaghetti or other small meals. The room was cleaned once when we were there. The owner is very friendly and open.
Stegna is a quiet location, best if you rent a car to visit the rest of the island. It is situated in the middle of the island. We would definitely go back to Panorama!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Sabine A
Reviewed 27 September 2011

While we had a relaxing and quiet stay at Panorama B&B there were a few things that really wound me up.

The was no maid service which I don't really care about except when I have to go find someone to ask for extra toilet paper and when the rubbish bin is overflowing they needed to sort that out.

My biggest issue thoes was - when do you have to pay extra for breakfast at a B&B? Once you've paid the room rate that should be it shouldn't it? Otherwise hotels with restaurants could call themselves a bed and breakfast. We went into breakfast on our first morning and while we were eating get an 8 euro bill (not massive but that's for each morning) - ridiculous. We didn't bother with breakfast again. To top it off my fiancee grabbed a peach from the fruit bowl on the way out - after all we'd paid for it - and got told off for taking things out of the 'restaurant'. Ridiculous

I also think the staff could pick up the phone once or twice - or at least offer to. We asked about rental cars and they told us where they are and basically indicated we can walk down and talk to them. Most places I've been would offer to ring and get some details for us, the same thing when we were organising a transfer to the port.

I think they need to step up the communication (tell people they have to pay extra for breakfast) and customer service and they would have a really great place on their hands.

On a separate note we ended up with the aparment somehow - it would be excellent for a family of four has its own kitchen and large living area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank flyingkiwi84
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Very nice rooms, clean, well maintained.
People were really nice!
Homemade food was superb!
Location was great, 5 min walk from the beach. Nice restaurants around!
The only but, is the public transportation: only 1 bus a day! So make sure you don't miss it!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo