“Fantastic food! And with a cute kitten! ^^”
Review of Knight Castle

Knight Castle
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Stegna
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food, friendly staff and a nice resturant! And they even had a cute kitten, so we never got bored!
West there 3 times. 5 stars on every meal.

/Kiruna Sweden

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Ate at the Knights Castle twice during a recent stay in Stegna, and also stopped for drinks a couple of times in the late evening. Nothing was too much trouble for Tony, who ensured a warm welcome for 2 hungry travellers. The food was of a very good standard, tasty hot and plentiful, whilst the beer was cold and very well priced. This is going to be a very popular tavern during the World Cup with its big screen - well worth a visit if you are in Stegna.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We went for a walk up the beach from our hotel to explore and came across this lovely bar/restaurant. It was very quiet as it was in the middle of the day and it is quite set back. We ordered a 'Knights Castle' cocktail which was delicious. The staff were friendly and welcoming. If we had stayed longer than a week, we probably would have gone back to have food there too.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

There is a very wide range of restaurants in Stegna and most of them are good value. However, one of the highlights of our holiday was definitely the Knight Castle. The restaurant itself is just beautiful and the food is delicious. If you add extremely friendly hosts you get the perfect combination!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

When I travel I enjoy seeing new places and trying new things. However, from time to time I do feel home-sick and a bit nostalgic. The first time I came to Knight's Castle I ordered Pasta Napolitana and having tasted it I immediately remembered my childhood, and the way my grandmother cooked it for me. I think it was a decisive moment, for I kept coming to this restaurant for dinner every day and was never disappointed.
First of all the menu is very extensive and caters to every taste and certainly every budget (for the prices are very reasonable). There are lots of meat and fish dishes, local Greek specialities and even a vegetarian menu. I picked up something new from the menu every day and still have not been able to try it all.
The food is simple, but delicious, just the kind you can expect during a festive family gathering. The owners are prepared to alter the dish a little or to add something extra at your request. Besides, I never left the restaurant without a desert or some fresh fruit, which were on the house. Everything is done to make you feel at home and at ease.
A simple 'thank you' will not be enough to say how much I enjoyed spending my evenings in this restaurant. So thank you ever so much for making me feel always welcome and for the wonderful memories I have taken back with me.