Me and my friends we had a very poor stay at this hotel. We booked it because of its reputation (Divani hotels supposed to be of high quality and that offer elegance) but unfortunately we spent our money for nothing here.
We have payed almost 900 euros for 5 nights (3 people) and we were expecting at least something comfortable. When we arrived we opened the room's door and we saw that there were only two beds and a ranch... yes!!! a ranch!!!!! We went to the reception to complain and finally they gave us a room with 3 beds and some view.
The hotel in general is very old and it needs to be renovated. The rooms are very small (the balconies too). Everything in the room was old (electric devices, air conditioning, carpets, beds). It is far from the center (you will need a car). It is very clean and quiet but the personnel's behavior is below average and the room amenities are poor. I could say that it is like many 2 star hotels.
Next time that I will visit Corfu I will definitely spend my money somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the rich history and natural beauty of Corfu Island while staying at Divani Corfu Palace. Situated on the green wooded area of Kanoni, our luxury hotel is only 3 km from Corfu town centre and 1.5 km from Mon Repos beach. Our 4 star hotel facilities include 162 deluxe rooms, 2 restaurants, fitness centre, private parking, concierge, and 4 separate meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divani Corfu Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Corfu Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Divani Corfu Palace Kanoni