My wife and I were at the Davani in August. We did not realize that there are three Palace Hotels on Corfu. The Corfu Palace just off the main town area is very nice, but we could not get in on a walk in basis. So we were stuck at the Davani Palace. We are extensive travellers and have been spending two weeks in Europe for the past 15 years. We travel first class, this hotel is not that. I would say it is 2 stars by most standards in Europe. The common areas are tired. The rooms are spartan, and almost clean. The beds are hard but clean. We were dissapointed. I will say that when I express my displeasure (hair on the floor in the room and bath) they did upgrade us to a suite. Nice, but not for us if we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the rich history and natural beauty of Corfu Island while staying at Divani Corfu Palace. Situated on the green wooded area of Kanoni, our luxury hotel is only 3 km from Corfu town centre and 1.5 km from Mon Repos beach. Our 4 star hotel facilities include 162 deluxe rooms, 2 restaurants, fitness centre, private parking, concierge, and 4 separate meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Divani Corfu Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Corfu Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Divani Corfu Palace Kanoni