My husband and I stayed at the Corfu Holiday Palace from16th to 30th September 2011. The location is stunning views, breathtaking and perfectly situated in a lush forest of pine trees near the sea. The service is perfect, flawless
We stayed in a room on the seventh floor - it was beautiful, sober and elegant, tastefully furnished, very spacious and so very clean. I only mean that all the great reviews I read about this hotel are absolutely true. I was so sorry that we were not staying there longer, did not want to leave anything, is the most beautiful paradise of relaxation and I can not wait to go back ...
Great hotel with stunning views from most parts of the hotel. The hotel deserves its 5 stars and staff mostly very helpful, courteous and understood the meaning of customer service, especially the waiters in the restaurant and the lady who supervised them. The restaurant are very well organised and the breakfast buffet has an extremely wide selection.
Room cleanliness was excellent and the staff provided excellent service room throughout our stay.
The receptionists were very helpful and friendly to our requests
The private beach is beautiful with a panoramic elevator and it's fun ... also you can delight with special drinks and cocktails and eat delicious "pitas & souvlakis" on the beach ....
We visited the Sushi Restaurant Kukutsi and we had a great time, the dishes were excellent and efficient service ... with a wonderful panoramic view
We recommend this hotel to couples and families who want quality and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni