We stayed here from 11/6/12 to 25/6/12
When we first checked in we were shown to a bungalow which we were charged extra to stay here ,it was terrible you would even put a dog there ,no view only a overgrown wilderness it was the worst room ever ,we complained but we stayed there two days we offered to pay more money and we moved to the seventh floor sea view with great sea views ,you couldnt believe you were ,staying at the same complex ,
Our conclusion when you check in they put you in crap rooms and wait for you to complain ,lucky for us we complained to the company in Corfu who get these rooms for uk company's and we didn't have to pay any extra others did.
The hotel as a 5 star location without a doubt but accomodation 1 star for the bungalows in worst spot ,2 star for the terrible rooms on -2 floor and -1 floor and three star for the rest apart from the seventh floor which are 3.5 star
The food is just ok nothing special very boring always running out of things not good with hygiene ,waiters are very slow to respond , the swimming pools are very good and beach connection with lift is great
Beware there are strange things in the sea I got bit with jellyfish in the first 5 mins of holiday
They charge a extra 7euros a day for a pair a sunbeds on there own beach which is a rip off and 4 euros for a ice cream which was rubbish,the wifi is very up and down but it's free ,the air conditioning is terrible on night I recorded a temp at :35c that's with it working ,the staff are very nice and friendly ,the price of beer or wine changes in price from one floor to another ,
Overall we have had a very good holiday but it was not a 5 star only 3 star anybody who says different has not stayed at a 5 star you also need to hire a car because it takes about a hour to walk to corfu town And the buses don't always turn up ,read time tables at stops,we asked for extra time at are room because we had a late flight but there was no chance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni