Stayed with friends for two weeks in early september. I loved the hotel although it was not a 5* as advertised it was a good 4*. Found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful, did not encounter the dragon on reception that some people had mentioned earlier!! Enjoyed the pool and surroundings and didn't have a problem with it being salt water. Enjoyed the wee lift too and from the small beach and enjoyed many snorkelling sessions down there. Became a plane spotting anorak whilst there ....... absolutely fascinated as never been so close to planes taking off or landing, this was never a problem and in fact added to the holiday somewhat. Here are the plus points:
1. Fantastic location with terrific views.
2. Large room with equally large balcony.
3. Frequent buses to Corfu Town.
4. Free Wi Fi.
5. Friendly staff.
1. Breakfast tables not cleaned after use, struggle to find a table if turing up after 9.15.
2. The coffee is awful.
3. The scrambled eggs are really really bad, stick to the fried ones.
4. Power cuts (Twice whilst there, one lasting 24hrs!!), although not the hotels fault there was a severe lack of communication from them.
Would definitely stay again if visiting Corfu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni