My husband and I stayed at this hotel the last 4 days of October 2012.
Although the hotel was preparing to close for the season, everything was working perfect.
The restaurant was offering excellent breakfast and dinner, in great varieties, in big buffet settings.
The personell was very helpful and pleasant.
We enjoyed very much the wonderful views from our terrace,
Our room was very big and nicely decorated. One day they forgot to service it, but we did not mind.
We definately think it is a wonderful place to stay for vacation, as it offers everything, from pool, spa, beach etc.
Irene & Nick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni