This is a tired hotel which shows its age. Food was satisfactory but lacked variation. Fish served in three "different" sauces on consecutive nights all tasted the same. Staff very helpful and friendly. A "Lake view" room includes the Airport and runway on the Hotel side of the lake. Fridge empty! not stocked with water or other soft drinks as described in the hotel's own "in room" guide.
Towels and sheets changed every day. Many, the poolside sun beds broken. A "set" on the beach cost 6 euros even for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni