Overrated, quite expensive hotel with many contents coming from the '80 lifestyle. Probably built before the airport just next to it, so you can enjoy either an excellent view on so diverse aircraft landing, or a view on the take offs and the whole structure from the other side. Nevertheless, there are some charming points if you're a retro person: jungle entrance to the complex, specialized music evenings / nights, many different bars & restaurants with the equipment from the last century, shops, hairdressing and the bowling in the same manner...
Also: quite a beautiful pool, and a car cabin bringing you to a, let's say, standard beach. Rooms are ok, but not in that price range, bathrooms are the best included facility. All together: only good if you're paying not more then 60-70 euros per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni