My husband and I stayed in this hotel on a half board basis recently. We were very happy with all the facilities on pffer. The room, with balcony and sea view, was spacious and very clean. Both breakfast and dinner were buffet-style. The huge variety and quality of the food made sure that we always found something that we liked. Lots of it of course, and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The entertainment at night was ok. It added a bit of atmosphere to the evenings but not for the young and lively! The pool area was well maintained and the pool-side cafe served very nice food. The pizza was especially tasty. Of course the usual problem of people putting towels on beds applied here and one had to be up early to secure a spot.The small beach attached to the hotel was accessed by lift and agin a beach-side cafe served drinks and snacks. The area around the hotel was very scenic with Mouse island and the litle Greek Orthodox Church presenting a beautiful vista. The airport was very near but somehow this became a bit of a tourist attraction also as one rarely has to opportunity to view aeroplanes so up close and personal. Corfu town is a short bus ride away front the front of the hotel. This is a lovely town with lots of historical points of interest. We hired a car from the Budget desk in the hotel lobby and found this very reasonable. Driving is easy in Corfu and places are well sign-posted. A round of golf in Corfu Golf Club is on special offer to residents of the Corfu Palace. All in all a very positive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni