Have stayed at this hotel three times so far, (partly because of the Swedish musicians being there in April & Sept) ....it's full of charm, with a nice adult feel, not geared up for kids which if so desired, is a big plus. Also really close to Corfu town, so giving the feeling of a two centre holiday. The hotel has a nice feeling of the past about it, so if you are not after the all too perfect, but a bit of character, then this real value for money hotel could be ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni