So..we stayed here a year ago for a week. This year we went for two, thinking that we would only be using the hotel to sleep in, as our memories of breakfast, the pool, the beach, lack of wifi etc., were pretty dire. Reader let me tell you these things haven't changed! At breakfast there is a massive choice of pretty tasteless food, that's true. But there is practically no service at breakfast & every morning we did battle to get a table, & then get it cleaned, set etc. The pool area is clean & well maintained, but isn't sufficient in size to cope with the amount of guests, & be aware..the beach is not private, is small & sun beds aren't free. There is a chronic smell of drains throughout the pool area..not nice while having lunch there. Out room was like last year, a good size, with a good size bathroom, but was extremely 'tired' in it's decor & everything stank of stale smoke. All of the furniture in the hotel, from the dining room to the bedroom was dirty, sticky, tacky to the touch & the bathroom had quite a bit of mould. However, all this said, we hired a car & spent most of every day on a different beach around the island..which was absolutely wonderful. Don't go expecting 5*....this simply isn't true & the price you will pay should reflect that. But it is in a great location & simply needs renovation. Staff are lovely & dinner in the evening was pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni