The place is amazing and it has all the fascilities you need. The rooms are nice, but the beds where we were sleeping were uncomfortable. The pool area is very good with sunbeds and umbrellas. The problem is that you can use the pool just to 19 o'clock, after that is forbbiden to get in the pool, and the sun is up there till 21 o clock. The personal is ok they are polite, but they are all the time looking to find a way to get more money from you. They are wery greedy for money. When we just arrived, we hadn'd even look for the apartment to see if it is ok ,but they immediatly ask from us to pay. Also is forbiden to take a drink from your appartment and drink it near the pool area or the bar. That is a way just to drink in their bar, and spend your money there.All in all we had nice holliday there, but it could be more better if the personal was more hospitable and less greedy for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run hotel in a quiet area but only 900m from the beach, the hotel is surrounded by peaceful gardens and amazing mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Margarita Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarita Apartments Hotel Ipsos
- Margarita Apartments Corfu/Ipsos