“A wonderful boutique hotel at a prime beachfront location”
Review of Saint George Hotel

Saint George Hotel
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I am not sure if you value more the amenities the services, the location or the food when you evaluate your stay at a hotel you chose for vacations, but in Saint George all of these meet very high standards.
I happen to have visited the place with my family for a number of years in a row and every single time I new that I would go back again next year.
Location wise the hotel is situated in front of one of the loveliest beaches of Paros, the New Golden Beach which is renown for its beauty but also is considered a prime windsurfing location in the Agean sea by international standards. The beach is just outside the front lawn of the Hotel making it easy to enjoy the sea the windsurfing action and the sun and in parallel to have all the services of the hotel within your reach.
Every single year, the Hotel is fully renovated maintaining all amenities at the highest quality and every year I have been meeting the same welcoming smiles that make my stay a pleasant and familiar experience. It is certainly a boutique hotel I would unreservedly recommend.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms with sea view and hire a car for tours around the island
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Spyros T

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Fantastic sited. Peace and sea. We enjoy our holiday in this hotel. Confortable and hospitaliy 10. We will vome back
Problems not variatins in meals. Quite small pool if the hotel is full. May be the directions will need to choose betwenn having groups and people who look gor calm.
We were perfect till 20. After then, some big families invaded the pool. Laying on our space. Eating inside the pool. Playing ball and disturbing. We spend the best holidays during the first 15 days we where there. Thnks to th hotel team!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This beautiful hotel offers many amenities, and the service is top notch. It's a locally owned and operated resort, with a spectacular view. The beach and pool are absolutely gorgeous, and although a little difficult to find, it's is make it worth it. I will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I'm writing this on behalf of my boss and his wife, who are the owners of a travel agency in Istanbul, Turkey with over 40 years of experience in the tourism industry [SuperTur]- they stayed at Saint George for 5 days, from the 13th to the 18th of June this year, with another couple.

I was the one who made the reservation, and my first impression of the hotel was from the reservations agent, Katerina. She was cheerful, energetic, and very helpful. She gave me all of the info I needed, and she was also helpful in assisting us specially as an agency.

We emailed back and forth a few times to confirm the reservation, afterwards to arrange an airport transfer. All my emails were replied quickly and efficiently.

What surprised me the most was that when I called back three weeks after initially making the reservation, I spoke to Katerina again and she remembered me by my name, as well as my boss, his wife, and his friends, with all of their reservation details- just after I said hello and gave my name :)

My boss, his wife and his friends enjoyed their stay very much. They couldn't stop talking about the great service they received. Each member of staff was kind, caring, quick, and efficient; they made them feel at home, but with all the luxuries.

Just as everyone else has mentioned, the hotel is right on the beach with a lovely view, and the pool is great.

We will definitely be recommending this hotel to our clients, and will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were 1 week with my wife - we used to know the spot but previous adresses were full...
Thus we tried Saint george Hotel and we really enjoy.
I will go back with no hesitation!!! Room nice beautiful view, good restaurant with fair price, service/accueil very prety
I forgot... very good breakfast
no hesitation, go there

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Pierre Yves M
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Saint George from May 27 - June 17 and had a fabulous time!!! Our group included well travelled 13, 10 and 8 year old boys who played their hearts out on the beach and pool. They learned to wind surf via one of off property windsurf companies adjacent to the beach. The hotel staff is so personable and make you feel pampered and at home at all times! Katerina and Thomas (aka Loki) at the front desk made check in and planning side trips off the island so easy! Vagelis (aka Thor), Maria and Ania made poolside dining a pleasure and remembered little details that made us feel like special guests. The kitchen cooks like Yia Yia does and doesn't use anything processed! We felt as though we got a reasonably priced home cooked meal each time. The chef was especially accommodating to our youngest son's special dietary needs. Greatly appreciated! Most rooms have a sea view...Room 301 is worth the extra money for its size (2bdrm/1bath plus sitting room and balcony) and amazing view of the azure colored sea and neighboring Naxos. The location of the hotel is about 25 scenic minutes by car from Parikia...a bit far from town if you don't have your transportation but worth having a car to drive to if you want rest, quiet, windsurfing and a personable hotel. As our family is accustomed to staying at many different types of hotels and resorts, the only desire we would have for this hidden gem is the overall knowledge of bartending and mixology but they are so friendly and accommodating and will try their very best to satisfy your every desire.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Mama_of_3Boyz
Reviewed 9 June 2014

everyone working in this hotel was very friendly. the pool is very nice too,not too small and view on the beach in the evening beautiful. i'd defintely recommend this place as the service is excellent. the rooms are nice too. only bad point would be the location quite far from the city (expensive taxi ride) but the hotel is right on the beach !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Kalypso Hotel & Apartments
Mr & Mrs White
Mr & Mrs White
#17 of 46 in Naoussa

Been to Saint George Hotel? Share your experiences!