“Best food, service and by the beach”

Pyramid Restaurant & Cocktail bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pyramid Restaurant is located at St. Spyridon which is a Beautiful Village located in the north coast of Corfu island. Pyramid Restaurant consist of a luxury Dining room Overlooking the ocean , the Seaside Patio just a step from the sandy beach and the Adventure Park where MIni golf and Go-karts are available. HIgh Quality Food served with great attention and friendly, helpful staff are the main characteristics of the Restaurant. Due to High Demand Book a table before visiting via the webpage to avoid any dissapointment ...
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

The whole family thought this was the best place to eat and went back 3 times in a week. Food is excellent and for the quality it's only fractionally more expensive than its two neighbours. So much so you'd not notice - but believe me you will with the quality! My stepdad said it was the best Calamari he'd had. Greek salads are lovely and the omelettes light and tasty. Thoroughly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (826)

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Excellent service :)

Gets very busy later in the week and has free wifi access when you buy a drink.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely quiet place overlooking the sea and you get free WiFi when buying a drink. They have crazy golf and small play area for the kids and plenty of seating areas with and without shade

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Brilliant bar and beach well worth a visit , Chris is so kind and friendly , I would look at staying in the villas if I returned

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My boyfriend and I went to Corfu for 2 weeks, and this place was the highlight.
It's a family run business with a lot of class. We first went for my birthday without knowing anything about the place. The service was exceptional even before they knew it was my birthday. Angelo was great, his service was impeccable and he was very helpful. The food couldn't be faulted and the whole setting of the place was borderline magical. Everything about this place was done perfectly, and had a really great feel about it. The wines here were also very good; I would recommend the red wine Thema, which we ended up buying 2 bottles of to take back to England! We went back again several times, to the bar as well as the restaurant. Everyone we met here was friendly and welcoming.

After such a great experience here there is no doubt I'll be coming back again. I would highly recommend this place to everyone, it really is an experience to remember.