Part of the reason we chose this hotel for our family holiday was the advertised Kids' club. There is a children's "playground" and it is staffed but children under the age of 12 (and no child over the age of 8 would be interested in the place) must be accompanied by an adult...
The main swimming pool is not particularly child friendly either as the shallow end is around 1.3m deep.
The hotel itself is fine and the staff extremely helpful. Food is reasonable but prices quite high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KONTOKALI BAY RESORT & SPA is a Hotel-Bungalow complex on the central eastern shoreline of the emerald Isle of Corfu, situated only 6 kms. from the island’s capital, Corfu Town. Built on a densely wooded peninsula and on a natural incline, the main building of the Kontokali Bay overlooks both the sparkling blue waters of the Ionian Sea that separates Corfu from the taupe, coastal mountains of the Greek mainland and the Gouvia Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Kontokali
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Corfu
- Kontokali Bay Resort And Spa Corfu