A really nice hotel with friendly courteous service. Great food and fantastic pools. The beach is clean and sea lovely. Have had a great relaxing week, especially liked the multi national feel with no one nationality dominating the hotel. If I was going to criticise anything, it would bethat the room we had was a little tired, and the orange juice at breakfast was not fresh.
Dont expect 5* as compared to perhaps other european countries, but if like us, you love Greece , you will understand and have a lovely time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KONTOKALI BAY RESORT & SPA is a Hotel-Bungalow complex on the central eastern shoreline of the emerald Isle of Corfu, situated only 6 kms. from the island’s capital, Corfu Town. Built on a densely wooded peninsula and on a natural incline, the main building of the Kontokali Bay overlooks both the sparkling blue waters of the Ionian Sea that separates Corfu from the taupe, coastal mountains of the Greek mainland and the Gouvia Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Kontokali
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Corfu
- Kontokali Bay Resort And Spa Corfu