My family which consisted of 2 adults and 2 children as well as my sister, her husband and my uncle and his famiily planned a getaway to Corfu. My uncle planned this stay and I did not know what to expect as I am only familiar with North American resorts. This place blew my mind. It was absolutely amazing! We, young and old, had an incredible stay. We had initially booked for three nights but we wanted to stay an extra night but it was booked solid. Beautiful. Our room overlooked the beach. The room below us had a private pool which was really nice. Entertainment, food, and accommodations were impeccable. Lots to do and see. A definite stay....I am looking forward to going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KONTOKALI BAY RESORT & SPA is a Hotel-Bungalow complex on the central eastern shoreline of the emerald Isle of Corfu, situated only 6 kms. from the island’s capital, Corfu Town. Built on a densely wooded peninsula and on a natural incline, the main building of the Kontokali Bay overlooks both the sparkling blue waters of the Ionian Sea that separates Corfu from the taupe, coastal mountains of the Greek mainland and the Gouvia Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Prestigia, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Kontokali
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Corfu
- Kontokali Bay Resort And Spa Corfu