“Very poor service with extremely rude staff”
Review of Zorbas

Zorbas
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Kontokali
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here on one of the last few nights of our holiday to try something new. This was obviously a huge mistake!! Staff were extremely rude and ignorant, if asked a question they would just simply ignore you and walk away. I ordered spaghetti bolognese which took 45 minutes to be served and it was only average. My boyfriend waited an extra half an hour for a pizza. My meal was finished and plates were cleaned before he even had a bite to eat. Feeling very annoyed we just paid the bill and left as quick as we could. Next thing we had one of the waiters chasing us down the road accusing us of not paying!! I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone, I would actually say this restaurant is one that certainly must be avoided. There is a lot of other lovely restaurants on the strip with friendly staff who make you feel welcome. I would make sure to stay clear of this one!!

1  Thank niamhc123
There are newer reviews for Zorbas

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I dare you to order a starter and a main course because as many will testify, Yanni doesn't do anything other than extra large. So if you've been working on your boat, not had time for lunch then head here to have a "Desperate Dan" dinner, from a quiet spoken, lovely typical Greek owner, who serves lovely food and lots of it.

1  Thank CelebrationCharters
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My partner, friends and I have been going here for years. The food is excellent and all cooked to order. Not surprisingly it isn't a fast service, but it's well worth the wait. Staff are friendly and attentive. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

After waiting half an hour for a drink, I was ready to walk out of this restaurant. I am glad I didn't. The food was surprisingly good.Home made and sered in huge portions. I usually avoid restaurants with picture menus but in this case the food looked better than the pictures.
The service didn't improve as the evening went on but if you have plenty of time and a hip flask to tide you over the first half hour or so,the food is worth the wait.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We ordered stuffed squid (didn't know it would be stuffed with big pieces of garlic), sea bream (very good) on the plate you get different salads and vegetables. It was good and reasonably priced. Service could be better but it wasn't too bad.