“Great time”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vasiliki
Dimitris Studio Apartments
“Great time”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We were two young couples for one week in this good place. It was perfect for us because we were looking for an apartament with a sea view, air conditioning, balcony and a little kitchen. In the morning we had breakfast at the balcony because the sun it was in the other side.
The owners was very nice with us and helpful. Also, the room was cleaned every single day.
Another big point I will give to the price-quality raport.
It was a perfect destination for us, great weather, sun, beaches and I highly recommand this place.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Faur A

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great little studio apartments in a great location with nice views of the bay. Rooms are simple, clean and affordable. Owners are very friendly and will help you with anything you need. Would definitely go back here and am planning to do so next year!

Room Tip: Room 9 had a nice view.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We've just returned form our holiday on Lefkada. We've stayed for 9 nights at Dimitris Studio, in no. 12 studio. The room was a very good price, for this period, spacious (enough for 3 person), the kitchenette was well equipped, quiet and the balcony had a great view to the see. Near the location is a pool from a nearby hotel, which our son used a few times. The room was cleaned every day and the sheets and towels were changed daily as well. The owners are very kind and welcoming.
From Vassiliki you can easily reach all the island's great beaches.
Many thanks.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Nis, Serbia
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Beautiful room, clean, with the kitchen, pieceful area of Vasilliki, with the lot of cats, big room. Great acomodation. Dimitris is very helpful and affectionate owner. Room was cleand daily, so its a big plus. Strategicly Vasiliki is in best position for exploring Lefkada.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Kent
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We have been going to Vassiliki for nearly 20 years and staying with this family for 7 or 8 of them. From the minute you arrive in Vass you feel at home.....the views from the apartment are stunning, there is everything at hand, and a family who will do anything and everything to please you. The rooms are spacious , bright and lovely and clean.What more could we possible want or need on a holiday......the beach is literally 1 minute away and the village people are so friendly thats its just great to be back with them each year......summer time cant come soon enough for us.

Room Tip: The front rooms are the best if you like to watch the boats coming and going , also the windsurfers...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I stayed in a studio for a few days, and had a very nice time. The studio is small but kept spotlesly clean, with a small kitchen, ok to make some breakfast or coffee, and a nice balcony with a great view of the bay. The studio's are a 10 minutes walk from the centre, close enough to walk down for a meal or a drink, but far enough to have a peacefull evening with a book and a glass of wine. There is a small pebble beach just below, nice for a morning swim. Other beaches and places are easelly reached on foot or by car.
Dimitris and his family were very kind and helpfull with information about Vassiliki and Lefkada, and made me feel welcome.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Travelerfromams
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Been there this summer with my wife, reserved the room via email. I always talked with Ms.Panagiota - the daughter of Dimitris, which is a warm and calm person, very polite and a good English speaker. We had one of the best holiday ever on Lefkada and the good accommodation was one of the things that counted.

First: this is not a hotel, but a studios complex. If you want the hotel services and prices, you should check somewhere else. The complex is a family business, so you will meet almost every member of the Dimitris family. I never had any argue with them and any suggestion I had or any wish was resolved promptly. Anyway, the only one that speak fluently English is Ms.Panagiota - the elders don't speak at all and the boys are not very good speakers either.

The location: is not near the center of the village where you can have a lot of noise and pedestrian and vehicle traffic. It's positioned above the Ferry Port in a quiet neighborhood, which we found it lovely and peaceful. And they have a garden with some lemon trees, olive trees and some rose bay which are relaxing to watch :)

The rooms: are bigger than most hotels I've been (overseas and in my country as well), we had a room (14) with balcony view to the mountain and their garden. The room has a convenient bathroom with shower - small, but comfy. Also, we had one fridge, an electric kitchen range, two tables (one in balcony, one in the room), one mirror table (for the lady), a dressing and two beds and an A/C. The rooms were cleaned the room once a day, changed the towels and sheets once at three days. Ah, and last and never mentioned in the conversations before I got there - so take it as a bonus - they have free wireless Internet (ask Ms.Panagiota about it - it will gladly provide you with password for it.

The parking space: they have almost five parking spaces there (if you use the space adequately), less than the number of rooms, indeed. But, almost all the other accommodation in the village don't have any ... so, I don't think you can blame them. The accommodation is up on the hill, the streets are very small and narrow, so to have a 14 spaces parking is a dream. But, there is always hope - there are a lot of spaces near the ferry port , which is on plain soil :). And I think it's free. Anyway, we have always been on the way (leaved at noon and come back at sunset) and never had any problem with parking space (maybe because I come from a country where finding a parking space when you come home is a full time job, so I develop some good skills).

Price: we stayed there from 04-16.07.2011 - which is near the full summer season (which starts around 15.07). Despite the market price for that period was around 60 euro/night/room, we were able to negotiate a discount up to 33 euro/night/room - 400 euro in total. I didn't took their words for granted - I discussed via email at the time with 30 owners of different studios similar to this one and neither one of them went less than 42 euro/night/room. I also checked the prices in the village when I got there - confirmed what I have already knew. Overall, we had a very good price - I think it is the smaller price I had since I'm coming in Greece (which I do constantly for the past 7 years).

As a conclusion, if you don't have some 5 star hotel expectations at a low price and go there for the nature, beach and sun - it's a good, fine place to stay. Don't take my word for granted, check for yourself. For us, it was a wonderful stay and one of our best summer holiday !

Room Tip: Room 14 was our room, big, quiet and nice
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Sorin_Istrate
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vasiliki
Grand Nefeli
#1 of 12 in Vasiliki
Alexaria Holiday Homes
Alexaria Holiday Homes
#8 of 76 in Lefkada

Been to Dimitris Studio Apartments? Share your experiences!