Stayed here for 2 weeks for our summer holiday. Newly build (2010) on a nice, queit location, a 5 minutes walk from Karfas Beach. We were staying with our son (10 years old) and had a little kitchenette (small oven, fridge, sink, kitchen cabinets, coffeemaker) a spacious bedroom with new airconditioning and an extra bed in the "livingroom", with TV.
Nice, but....., I have some tips for the management:
1. we had a bath in the bathroom, but it would be nice to be able to take a shower after a day at the beach, so maybe it would be possible to attach the showerhead on the wall.
2. the airconditioning system was new and had lots of possibilities, maybe useful to leave a small instruction manual
3. the lobby was not always staffed (even though there should have been someone present), certainly with passports of guests lying in the open, this was not very save
4. The breakfast area was positioned in the sun, if you are late having breakfast, the food is not very fresh anymore (not everything is cooled as it should be, like fresh cheese, yogurt, ham)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aegean Dream Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Dream Hotel Chios/Karfas, Greece