I visited the hotel a week ago and stayed there for 3 days. As I had made no reservation in advance I paid 90 Euros for a double room per night! However, the room doesn't worth so much money as it is inappropriate for a 5 star hotel (see photos). The breakfast served was descent. It offered a variety of choices but, all of them were of a very poor quality. The staff was friendly with exception some the receptionists. This is really bad as they don't help the visitor to form a good first impression and feel that is welcomed as a person and not only for his money. To conclude… try to avoid this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 50 rooms in the main building and 200 bungalow rooms spread within a 74,000 square meter landscaped garden of shrubs, fruit trees and olive groves the AA category SUNRISE VILLAGE BEACH HOTEL makes an ideal choice for those seeking a relaxing holiday. The hotel is a splendid setting for banquets meetings, receptions, weddings and presentations. The Othello Conference Hall adjacent to the main bar equipped with audiovisual equipment and air conditioning can accommodate 270 people in theater-style formation. With two of its own beaches well provided with sun beds & umbrellas you will always find a place to relax at the water edge. There is a bar by the large fresh water swimming pool so refreshments are always near to hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Village Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Village Beach Petalidi
- Sunrise Village Beach Hotel Greece/Petalidi, Peloponnese