Everything you would hope for in a Seychelles hotel! We arrived tired after being on safari in Kenya and were disappointed to be in the hillside superior rooms. There are only 4 beachfront superior and it's the luck of the draw whether you get beach front or hillside. I would definitely spend the extra money for the deluxe rooms. Peter, the owner, was nice enough to upgrade us for 2 of our 4 nights and comp us a free dinner. Our trip was sandwiched between the 2 shark attacks so we were still able to snorkel and dive. Snorkeling in the cove right in front of the hotel was amazing!! Excursions to la Curieuse and sunset cruise were both awesome. We did not book full board and walked a short way to restaurants in town which were lovely and not as expensive. If money is no object, book full board as the jetty restaurant is beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Domaine de La Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- Le Domaine De La Reserve Seychelles/Praslin Island