I give the room 5 stars (room 136 was large, contemporary, and had a splendid outlook) but the rest 2 stars. The hotel grounds are tired and in need of considerable upgrading and the food offer is rather dull, buffets offering quantity rather than quality. The bar is dark and unwelcoming.
Given the options in the Seychelles I will not stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Le Domaine de La Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- Le Domaine De La Reserve Seychelles/Praslin Island