We've spent two weeks in this Hotel and enjoyed much the relaxing atmosphere, great spaces and superb view. It was fully booked but we had always the feeling that it's like off-season. Rooms are spacious and nicely decorated in Seychelles style. It's not on the main beaches, so you need a bike (can be rented free in the hotel) to get to other beaches or shops. Staff is very friendly and helpful, even if the service is not always professional. The hotel is offering some excursions, which are highly recommended, they are well-organized boat trips with snorkeling/hiking. The hotel has officially two restaurants, but one is only serving breakfast and dinner, the other one is only open for lunch. There are 3 bars, but one is only open in the daytime, the other one at dinner, the third one was closed during our stay. Dinners are good, with thematic buffets/menus. What we didn't like: breakfast is pretty boring, every morning the same: two sorts of cold cut, cheddar cheese, smoked fish, the same "home-made yoghurt" (put out without any cooling), powder-milk, pancake, eggs, a small selection of fruits,fruit juice out of the box. You get 2 bottles of water on arrival and after that each bottle will be charged - at pretty high price. And the birds: everywhere in the restaurants, on the tables, on the breakfast buffet, literally everywhere, and they are "dropping" everywhere, on the tables, chairs, even on us, guests. The hotel has obviously no solution to this problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Le Domaine de La Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- Le Domaine De La Reserve Seychelles/Praslin Island