Stayed at La Reserve for 7 nights after a safari, it was perfect for relaxing after a hard 4 days. Restaurant manager went over and above the call of duty arranging meals to accommodate food allergies, the only problem with dining is like so many hotels these days there are a few buffet meals. Room was large and well furnished, but air conditioning was not very effective during the night, the standard of the rooms is let down by the lack of bath robes and poor quality coffee. The pool is large and a very refreshing temperature but the pool area is let down by lack of staff. La Reserve is a wonderful hotel in a beautiful setting but I feel 3/4 days would have been long enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Le Domaine de La Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- Le Domaine De La Reserve Seychelles/Praslin Island