When we arrived at La Reserve we were made to feel most welcome and were upgraded to a Luxury room and given a bottle of champagne to celebrate being on honeymoon. These rooms are very luxurious and have recently been built (following the 2004 tsunami).
We stayed on a half board basis -with breakfast and dinner included. The standard of food was very high and was served on a jetty overlooking the Indian Ocean - a fantastic experience.
The hotel organises daily trips to other islands - Curieuse, La Digue, etc- which are recommended and are reasonably priced.
Drinks etc were also reasonably priced - we certainly didnt feel like we were getting ripped off.
Great views from the beach over to Curieuse and Aride.
The only issue was that the air con made the room too cold - not really an issue.
Overall we considered this to be our favourite hotel we stayed in, especially in terms of value for money having stayed at Lemuria and Sunset Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Le Domaine de La Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- Le Domaine De La Reserve Seychelles/Praslin Island