We have recently returned from an amazing holiday to Paradise Sun, where we also got married on the beach during out stay.
Because of some of the comments on Trip Advisor we spent time trying to find something to pick fault with, but there really was nothing. The staff were friendly, the rooms were cleaned to a high standard every day, and the food was excellent.
Philippe and Joyce were a joy to know, and helped make our stay an all round wonderful experience. Philippe, if you read this we can't seem to respond to your email of photo's for some reason! Charlotte from Masons Travel was also exceptionally helpful, nothing was too much trouble for her either.
We took some day trips, one snorkelling to Coco, and a boat trip to see the Giant tortoise, all amazing.
So, no complaints at all, if you want to treat yourself to a fantastic holiday (or even a wedding :-)) Paradise Sun is the place to go.
Linda & Andy Beck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island