We travelled with our 19 year old daughter and 10 year old son. We stayed in room 1 and 3 which is right by the dive centre. It was clean with views to the beach and sea. It was well tended to by the staff. As a family of divers it was perfect. The dive centre caters for all types of diving and we spent most days diving. As my son is a fussy eater we thought there might be a problem, but there was always enough to satisfy his appetite. When my kids dropped our dive camera into the ocean by mistake, the assistant manager lent us his dive camera to take pictures. They could not do enough for us and would highly recommend this hotel. If you are expecting a Mauritius with the hussle and the bussle, or you wish to be seen, then this is the wrong hotel for you. This is a place to relax and slow down your pace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island