Situated on one of the largest and longest beaches on the Praslin Island with crystal clear warm water, the setting is truly beautiful and relaxing. Swimming distance to an underwater marine park is an added bonus. You could walk up to 100m into the ocean. Hotel staffs are attentive and friendly. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with sea views and lush gardens.
All meals are served from one restaurant located on the beach. You could not ask for a better setting. The food is good but not great as they have to cater to a wide range of tastes, however, fresh fish is served daily which is excellent. Good location to other restaurants and hotels.
Seyschelle is truly PARADISE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island