I am currently at the Paradise Sun and what a splendid holiday it has been. The weather is beautiful although hot and humid but I wouldn't have it any other way.
The hotel is fairly full but service is always up to standard. Staff from check in to the waiters, housekeeping etc are all efficient and friendly but not overbearing.
The food selection on half board has been good and evening meals are a treat. Drinks however are a bit on the expensive side but this seems to be the norm in the hotel industry.
Paradise Sun is a good base for exploring the most stunning beaches and island hopping, diving and snorkeling excursions.
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel for a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island