Dear Phillipe and team
We would once again like to thank you and your team for the excellent manner you accommodated all of us at Paradise Sun. Jacques and myself visited Paradise Sun on a previous occassion during November 2010 and were really "hooked" on the hotel. We love the tranquility of the garden, beach restaurant and casual dress code, friendliness of the staff, air condtioned rooms, good beds and bedding, spa facilities and so much more and therefore thought it good to to celebrate Jacques 60th birthday in April 2012 at Paradise Sun. We envited 20 friends and it was a first for all of them at Paradise Sun, Seychelles. Memories of Jacques's 60th birthday at Paradise Sun will surely accompany all of us for a very long time - what a perfect holiday. You can surely expect another visit from all of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island