Paradise Sun was the 2nd hotel we stayed at in the Seychelles in December 2012 and we were incredibly impressed from the moment we arrived. Our first impression was how much space there was for the hotel grounds. It is well spread out which gives an amazing feeling of space. There are plenty of areas where you can find your own private space.
We were a little apprehensive at first as we knew it may be a “family” hotel with quite a few children running around. As it happened that was the case but because of the enormous beach and hotel grounds one never ever felt like it as everyone could have their space. The space allowed individuals, couples and families to all enjoy themselves without being on top of each other.
One walk onto the beach and we were sold. The pale blue aqua shallow water stretching out for the first 50 meters, with soft light sand underfoot and we knew why my friend simply calls the place “Paradise”.
Water - Safe snorkelling for all, no waves so from tiny tots to adults all can enjoy it
Equipment - lots of free equipment of hand – paddle skis, canoes, boogie boards etc to use over hundreds of metres of sand and sea.
Water - just check the photos rather as words can’t describe it.
Buffet dinner spread – incredible choice and quality!
Prices of drinks – pretty expensive but we were expecting that, so bought a few from nearby shops for day trips etc.
Breach – amazing
Excursions – Coco Island and St Pierre if you like snorkelling – well worth it! (only two we did)
Room - was big and all rooms have a view and don’t feel crowded at all
WiFi - At pool, restuaurant (weak signal) and spots on beach and (some) rooms? (our room had Wifi but signal was weak) Ok it's slow but this is a tropical island so was impressed!
Overall a brilliant place to stay and if we plan another beach holiday it will be very high on the list!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island