The hotel is situated at looong and quiet beach. The rooms are clean, all equipment works fine, but don't wait for gloss and shiny equipment and furniture. The minibar at the room is empty, you have to order everything from the bar. Still water is provided complimentary only at arrival. Rooms on the first floor are more comfortable and have better view.
It is a family atmosphere at the hotel.
Afternoon tea is very nice tradition.
Jimmy, local boatsman, is some kind of a spirit of the hotel, gives you perfect experience at bicycle excursion and sunset cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island